Kootenai River in NW Montana, near Canadian Border

Kootenai River in NW Montana, near Canadian Border
photo by Gene Tunick of Eureka, Montana

Monday, September 19, 2011

Tip O'Day for Authors #164

Guest blogger Linda Lavonne Barton on being part of a writing team:
Being a new indie author has been quite an adventure, full of excitement and some frustration. When I started my first novel, I never expected the wild ride from being an indie author and the thrill of seeing a story idea turn into a great book. When my husband came up with the idea for NEXT MOVE, YOU’RE DEAD, I knew instantly I could turn it into a great book. It's exciting to be able to share this adventure in writing with my husband, as we consider ourselves a writing team. The ideas come from his wonderfully creative mind and I build upon them and put them together into a book. I've been very lucky so far and haven't had too many things frustrate me.

No comments:

Post a Comment