Kootenai River in NW Montana, near Canadian Border

Kootenai River in NW Montana, near Canadian Border
photo by Gene Tunick of Eureka, Montana

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Tip O'Day for Authors #158

Guest blogger Garret Garrels on writers as crime solvers.
You may notice today’s guest blogger has one T in his name rather than the usual two. He was a stutterer as a youth, like his father. When a name was being chosen, Dad declared, “No son of mine will have two Ts in his name.” Garret is a wonderful motivational writer and speaker. I met him through Toastmasters and it’s my honor to call him Friend.
When I write, I am a detective investigating the disappearance of ‘The Real Me.’ Society made me hide and writing helps me solve the crime. During each revision, I find new clues, and my final draft is merely a police report.

No comments:

Post a Comment