Kootenai River in NW Montana, near Canadian Border

Kootenai River in NW Montana, near Canadian Border
photo by Gene Tunick of Eureka, Montana

Monday, May 9, 2011

Saying for Writers #45

Another Quotation which Might (or Might Not) inspire you to write:

"Chase down your passion like it's the last bus of the night." - Glade Byron Addams

Dixon says: I collect quirky quotes, which I post regularly in this blog. I collect weird country song titles, which I post on FB every single day, no doubt bugging thousands of strangers. I collect strange people I meet on the street, in the library or on the soccer pitch, and then twist and turn them until they become characters in my stories.

I guess I'm addicted to collecting. Luckily, it's fairly harmless compared to other addictions I've fought through.

No comments:

Post a Comment